Remote video surveillance
We recommend the remote video surveillance service to clients who find on-site physical security insufficient for their need and those who wish to improve a facility’s security standard without security guard presence. Video surveillance involves reception, registration and response to signals originating from local CCTV systems. We can provide the service in either the Video Verification or the Virtual Patrol mode.
At installation of a local CCTV system and video surveillance cameras in a facility, whenever alarm signal reaches our operators it is accompanied by feed from surveillance cameras. If real threat is established on that dual basis, the operator will notify the person(s) the client slated for the purpose or dispatch an intervention crew to the site (depending on the option the client chooses).
A service which involves remote connection between our monitoring centre operator and a CCTV system installed in a protected facility. Thereby, though surveillance of the video feeds we are able to keep tabs on the security status. Connections are established and surveillance conducted with a set frequency; in keeping with a pre-agreed timetable. Whenever real threat occurs, our operator will notify the authorised persons or dispatch an intervention crew to the site (depending on the chosen option).
Benefits and applicability
- Secure storage of all video records of events at CM Juwentus (of importance should the original local recording be destroyed or stolen);
- No costs of unwarranted intervention visits through identification of false alarm by way of video verification, e.g. in facilities where sensors our located outdoors and those with or frequented by animals (dogs, cats);
- Increased level of security achieved by way of regular virtual patrols (perfumeries, off-licence, petrol stations, restaurants);
- Intruders can be scared off at hearing forewarnings issued in a remote audio connection;
- Remote order enforcement interventions in demarcated areas (e.g. closed housing estates);
- Inspection of hard to reach areas, e.g. rooftops, hatches, etc.;
- Remote opening of gates, barriers, etc. at video verification of the person’s identity and authorisation; and
- Video verification based quality assessment of security guards’ activities.